Scaletec is a wholly New Zealand owned weighing technology company.
Specialising in, but not limited to, Industrial weighing equipment (including weighbridges); we supply, repair, service, maintain, and can calibrate and trade certify the following weighing equipment;
· Fixed Weighbridges (In ground and above ground) – we can supply Chinese, European and NZ made weighbridges and can service and certify all existing types· Portable Weighbridges - see our associate company (The Portable Weighbridge Co Ltd) for details of our own portable weighbridge offering and Rural Contractor software systems. We can also service and certify Toltec, Marsh and Frizzell portable weighbridges
· Axle Weighers – we can supply Axle Weighers from China, the UK, US, Australia & Europe and test all existing systems
· Container Weighers – we supply a good quality European Container Weighing system to satisfy SOLAS regulations and can also test Bison and other approved systems
· Hoppers – we work with several local Engineering companies who manufacture Hoppers and can also test any existing setup
· Platform Scales – wide range available, Dini Argeo, UWE and custom made
· Floor Scales – wide range available with a wide choice of indicators, including large displays and touchscreen displays with databases and ability to link to PC’s and PLC’s.
· Bench Scales – wide range available including Ohaus, Excell, UWE and Jadever
· Counting Scales – cost conscious options to very high accuracy options
· Hazardous Area Scales – good range from Dini Argeo, one of the leading intrinsically safe weighing equipment company. Other options available from Ricelake, Laumas, Mettler Toledo and Avery Weigh-Tronix
· Hanging and Crane Scales including Hazardous Area scales
· Laboratory Balances – main distributor for Shimadzu balances
· in fact virtually any type of weighing equipment that you might possess
Our Head Office is based in Palmerston North but we are able to supply and install weighing equipment throughout New Zealand as well as offering offer support services with calibration / trade certification (old weights and measures tests), accredited company A.P.71 as well as breakdown repair and new weighing equipment supply.
With our associate company’s test truck Test Assured, (fully stocked with 20t of certified weights and all the necessary frames for Hoppers and Wine Bins etc), we are able to test virtually any type of scale, weighbridge, hopper, wine bins and trailers, loaders, reach stackers, side lifters and forklifts. We are also fully accredited with Trading Standards for trade certification. You name it, we’ve tested it.
At Scaletec we believe that we have the best of both worlds, being big enough to respond to client’s needs within suitably appropriate timeframes, whilst being small enough to make every client feel valued. This also allows us the freedom to think outside the box to solve problems, where other firms may be restricted by lack of experience or the restrictions that come with being a large firm.
We pride ourselves on the speed of our response, the quality of our service and the ability to supply the right equipment at the right price. We take a long-term view to our client relationships, never taking for granted the custom that we receive, always striving to ensure that our reputation is unparalleled. The quest for ‘better’ never stops.
Having the relevant industry knowledge, built up from many years’ experience, Scaletec genuinely bring that “been there, seen that, done it” experience to you, leading to reduced downtime of your weighing equipment, faster logical fault finding and the skills to advise you of all the options available.
We understand that when a service or calibration visit has to be done on your weighbridge or scales, it needs to be done on time and accurately, with the relevant reports issued in a timely manner.
We will listen, and being independent, and therefore free of any trade restraints, means we are able to offer you the best impartial advice and use the best products, whether it's a Weighbridge, Hopper scale, Floor scale, Platform scale, Bench scale, Lab Balance, Retail scale or Pharmacy scale, free of any vested interests!
So, ask yourselves, does your current scale provider live up to your expectations and treat you like their No1 client. If not, give Scaletec a go and find out the difference for yourself.
Click here for an obligation free quote.